- 2012 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- Unicon XVI, Group Freestyle Synchronized beauty to Oktober Fest; Star Wars reigns!
- Unicon XVI, Pairs Freestyle Art on two (separate) wheels
- Unicon XVI, Individual Freestyle Kazuhiro takes it again, with many challengers!
- Unicon XVI, Everything Else Beautiful Brixen and Plose, XC race and MUni Obstacle Course, etc.
- Rob's Ride 10th Anniversary, May 6 A big group rides the original version of the route
- Strawberry Fields and Santa Cruz Includes a solar eclipse seen from the Santa Cruz Wharf!
- Arizona MUni Weekend, Feb. 2012 Phoenix has some really challenging, fun trails! Perfect in February.
- New Year Party at Corbin's, plus Rob's Ride Two kinds of fun down in Santa Cruz
- 2010 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- U Games 2010 Highlights Tthe best shots and videos from California's biggest-ever uni event!
- 2010 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- San Francisco Uni Tour, Sept. 12 All the great scenery, this time with my 2-speed
- Vancouver MUni Weekend, September 2010 At the famous North Shore; spectacular!
- Hole In The Ground Trail group ride, August 29 From the Donner Summit, then up. With snow!
- U Games 2010 Highlights 224 shots and videos from California's biggest-ever uni event!
- U Games Part II Basketball, Trials, Group MUni, Hockey, Criterium, SF Tour, Flatland; 281 shots
- U Games Part I Big Wheel Ride, Public Show, MUni, Freestyle, Street, Sumo! 288 shots
- San Diego Zoo, July 2010 Bears, raptors, tiny birds, dik-diks and America's best pizza in Old SD!
- New Zealand 6: Unicon, Part 2 Expert and Group Freestyle, 10k Race, Flatland Competition
- New Zealand 7: Unicon, Part 3 Basketball and Hockey finals, Trials, MUni Events, Marathon, Plank dives!
- 2009 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- New Zealand 3: Queenstown Helicopter MUni adventure, Shotover Jet, lake tour
- New Zealand 5: Unicon, Part 1 (2009) In Wellington, through Dec. 31. Opening ceremony!
- California Mountain Unicycle Weekend Northstar, Downieville and Hole in the Ground Trails
- Berkeley Juggling/Unicycling Fest Sound-blasting Coker ride, MUni and Mini!
- San Francisco Unicycle Tour 43 miles, 3000' of uphill, lots of famous sights!
- Rockville Hills Park, Sept. 2009 A small group of four on technical terrain, and with the geese
- Moab MUni Fest 2009 Porcupine Rim from the top! Plus disc golf and Temple Square in Salt Lake City
- Stevens Trail, Colfax In the rain, with a group of Berkeley riders. Beautiful colors!
- Rockville Hills Park, March 15 With Jacquie & A.J, Tom and Ashley. Lots of manzanita!
- Group Ride on Mt. Tam, March 8 A LONG ride up and down with plenty of scenery
- Salmon Falls Shortcut Two visits, one with Jacquie and A.J. Very low lake level, bridge and scenery
- Rob's Ride (extra MUni version) Riding on the worst paved road ever, and Rob's brussels sprouts disaster!
- 2008 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places I've been and things I've seen
- New Camera My new Canon G10 debuts; Sacramento Santa Parade, and various fun test shots
- MUni Weekend, San Diego Three days of excellent riding and fun, from the beach to the mountains!
- Berkeley Fest Unicycling Just the Saturday Coker and MUni rides
- Tom & Nancy's Wedding Camp In a redwood grove in Occidental, CA
- Unicon XIV, Copenhagen, Part Two Track, Trials, Basketball, MUni events
- Unicon XIV, Copenhagen, Part One Freestyle, 10k, Marathon, Street, Gliding, Public Show
- NAUCC 2008: Freestyle and Public Show Includes Expert Individuals and Pairs
- NAUCC 2008: MUni, 10k, Track Everything not included in the other two albums
- NAUCC 2008: Trials & Street competitions Lots of shots of just those two events
- Ride The Lobster The world's biggest, longest, hardest-ever unicycle race!
- Moab Muni Fest Biggest crowd ever! Again.
- Ride The Lobster Qualifying Turkeys on the bike path, and Mt. Diablo scenes
- Rockville Group Ride, Feb. 17 Another beautiful day at Rockville Hills Park
- Misc. Riding 2007 Includes scenery, sunsets and interesting critters!
- John's Unicycle Collectibles An ongoing project, starting with Christmas stuff...
- Berkeley Juggling/Unicycling Fest Cokering to the water and MUni rides!
- NAUCC 2007 Saline, MI, Michigan and Cedar Point Great Trials shots!
- Mr. Toads Group Ride, July 3 Another beautiful day in the mountains of Tahoe
- America's Most Beautiful Coker Ride, June 3 Lots of disc golf pictures too!
Muni Fest March 23-25. The world's biggest MUni event gets a little
Group Ride, March 4 Special guest David Weichenberger from Austria!
Diego trip, Feb. Deaf basketball, a MUni ride, beach scenes and lots
Trail Group Ride, Jan. 28 A big group, with lots of cliffside retrievals!
- Misc, Riding 2006 Lots of local trail scenery.
Weekend 2006, Lake Tahoe Tahoe Rim, Donner Summit, Mr. Toads!
Mayhem, Fresno a big motorcycle show with Uni Trials demos.
Francisco Coker Tour, a 42-mile group ride past many of the city's
XIII MUni racing, Marathon, Closing and cart racing!
XIII Sumo workshop, Basketball, Trials More Unicon fun.
MUni in the Alps, from Grindelwald Steep, spectacular scenery!
XIII Street Competition First-ever world Street championship!
XIII Freestyle Competitions Individual, Pairs, and Group.
XIII Opening Ceremonies, Track Racing Langenthal, Switzerland!
Trail, Lloyd's Cycles and Donner Summit Trials July 15 fun!
2006, Memphis, TN Hot unicycling fun in Tennessee!
Most Beautiful Coker Ride, Tahoe, June 4 Emerald Bay scenery.
Day show, Modesto, April 22 A great amphitheater in downtown Modesto!
3, second half of Maui, March .Surfers. MUni. Rainbows. Cows. Sunsets.
1, Oahu, February. Hawaii with Dad & Nancy. Luau. Submarine ride!
Ranch and Electric Uni, Feb 4 Trevor Blackwell's amazing self-balancing
Riding, 2005, One-wheeled fun and scenery.
Weekend 2005, Santa Barbara, Intense trails, gorgeous scenery,
Juggling/Unicycling Fest, Oct. 8, 2005 - Oakland Hills ride,
Matt Hall video clips.
and Dirty Harry Trails, Sept. 2005 - Double diamonds and a "pirate"
trail near Truckee.
Francisco Coker Tour, September 11, 2005 - A dozen Cokers
rode to all the famous sites!
2005, Bowling Green, OH,
July - All the fun of the big unicycle convention of the year.
Group Ride, July 17 - Six riders on a very hot, grueling
Strawberry Fields Forever, Santa Cruz, May - 15 Cokers, riding
25 and 62 miles!
Moab Muni Fest, April 1-3 - Way too many riders to ride anywhere
as a group!
and Rockville, Feb 5-6 - Scenes from the Public Show and beautiful
Trail, January 29 - Guest rider Jim Roberts sets Cliffside Retrieval
record of 200'+!
Riding 2004 - Trails and commuting. Auburn, Foresthill Divide, Old
Salmon Falls Bridge.
Diablo MUni, December 12 - A beautiful group ride, starting above
York City, October - Times Square, Intrepid airplanes, Statue of
Liberty, Ground Zero, Jones Beach.
MUni Weekend, Oct. 17-19 - Northstar, Tahoe Rim Trail, Lloyd's Trail
and Street Freestyle.
Weekend Pre-Rides, Sept. 4-5
- Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and Jack Hughes.
XII Closing - Basketball finals, awards, sayonara party.
Unicon XII, Track
- 1964 Olympic Track & Field Stadium! Hot fun in the summer sun!
XII Hockey, MUni, 10k - The "side" events of this Unicon.
XII, Freestyle - The most Freestyle ever in one place, in a beautiful
2004, Salt Lake City, UT - I mostly stuck to the trails, where it
was a little cooler!
Diablo, June 19 - All the way up, and all the way back down. Wow!
Hours of Adrenaline, May 15-16 - Nine riders, 24 hours, cold campground!
Highlights - All the best shots.
Muni Fest, March 26-28 - The Cliffs of Insanity and Amasa Back.
Group Ride, Jan. 18 - Photo shoot for the Sacramento Bee with about
MUni Weekend - October 17-19 - 60+ riders enjoying trails in Fairfield,
Auburn, Granite Bay, and Downieville!
Ride at Lloyd's - September 7 - A bunch of us on Lloyd's Trail!
2003, Twin Cities, Minnesota - 192 shots, from trails to Trials to
track to the 10k!
Toys and Lloyd's Trail - May 31 - Lloyd Johnson built ramps and obstacles
to ride on, and his very own trail!
MUni Fest - March 28-30 - A huge, fun event, with about 70 riders
on the slickrock and Porcupine Rim Trails
Trail (two visits) - March 22 just me, and May 10 with a group, including
Brett Bymaster and Mike Tierney