- Unicon 18 Road Racing and Closing 10k in the rain, Marathon through the crowds, & Paella Gigante!
- Unicon 18 Basket ball Mostly shows the Semi-Finals and Final game. SLO Ballerz vs. Woom!
- Unicon 18 X-Style All the tricks without the "show" trimmings! Some amazing skills
- Unicon 18 Track Racing Mostly shows the first-ever IUF Slalom Finals, with some other highlights
- Unicon 18 Muni and Cyclocross Events XC at Mount Ulia, DH into Beasain, and Cyclocross at the village
- Unicon 18 Group Freestyle All of the entries in the Large Group category
- Unicon 18 Pairs Freestyle Lots of beautiful syncronization, and amazing tricks!
- Unicon 18 Individual Freestyle Junior Expert and Expert competitors in detail
- Unicon 18 Trials Tackling the ever-more-evil concoctions of of the Trials-bulding wizards!
- Unicon 18 Parade and Opening Ceremony San Sebastian, Spain! Lots and lots of unicyclists from all over
- Spain: Pamplona and Heading Home No bulls running the streets on this day...
- Spain: San Sebastian Apartment and Zurriola Beach A beautiful view, overlooking a beautiful beach!
- Spain August 2016: San Sebastian Sights Traveling around the city outside of Unicon events
- Spain: Bilbao The famous Guggenheim Museum is a landmark, with its giant dog-of-flowers out front
- Spain: Madrid Loads of scenery in the nation's capital, plus electric unicycling at the Royal Palace
- Spain: Valencia Beautiful architecture in Spains third-largest city
- Spain July 2016: Barcelona The amazing Sagrada Familia, Olympic facilities and much more!
- El Camino High School 2016 Graduation Madyson Shands, Alyssa Wade and more on a hot, hot evening!
- Cabo/Magdalena Bay Gray Whales, Feb. 23 Mama gray whales say "Pet my baby!" and we did. Magical!
- Cabo San Lucas Adventures, Feb. 18-23 Secrets resort, humpbacks, snorkeling, zip lining, ATV riding, exploring!
- California (Local) Muni Weekend, Oct. 24-25 Smaller groups on local trails, a great weekend!
- Peru 6: Doors of Peru They come in all shapes, sizes and colors, made by Incans, Spanish and Peruvians
- Peru 5: Lima Lunch at the oldest mansion in the Western hemisphere, museums, and 8,000,000 people!
- Peru 4: Machu Picchu, August 25-26 Magical. Touring the heart of the city; later watching a deserted sunrise
- Peru 3: Sol y Luna Lodge, Urubamba A beautiful, peaceful resort in the Sacred Valley, with some great entertainment!
- Peru 2: The Sacred Valley Learning about the llama and alpaca, and the Inca city of Ollantaytambo
- Peru 1: Cusco, August 23, 27, 28 A beautiful city in a valley at 11,200' above sea level. Coca Tea, anyone?
- Galapagos Islands Part 2, August 19-22 Sea Lions, Albatrosses, Marine Iguanas and Boobies, oh my!
- Galapagos Islands Part 1, August 14-18 With National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions; 50th birthday trip for Jacquie!
- Family Reunion, July 16-19 Dillard, Trammell, Wade, Miller, Dillard, Foss get-together at Pajaro Dunes
- Washington DC, March Talking to legislators and visiting some of the famous historical sites
- STEP Celebrates March birthdays in Suite R at the Kings Game! A Kings fan funhouse! And some nice game pix.
- Zoetry Resort, Dominican Republic Beautiful resort, oldest cathedral in the Americas, amazing waterfall, whales!
- 2014 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2014 Our Children A.J. has back surgery and is paralyzed, but he recovers and is still a dog
- 2014 Misc. Riding and Scenery The beauty! Rides with bikes and unicycles
- 2014 Misc. STEP Various scenes from 2014 (larger events in their own albums)
- 2014 Misc. Kings Fun times at the Kings games!
- Visiting Mom and the Henry Ford Museum, June Historic and rare vehicles and history, plus Alan and the church
- Moving Pete from Florida to California, June Helping him get packed and moved, then driving cross country in 4 days!
- Monterey Bay Aquarium and Strawberry Fields ride, May Beautiful jellyfish and strawberry scenery
- Salmon Falls Shortcut: Visits in January and March Low water levels bring out interesting scenery and textures
- Moab Muni Fest The "official" event returned for one year! Porcupine Rim, Amasa Back, Arches National Park
- STEP 20th Anniversary Celebration A great big party in our great new building, celebrating the first 20 years!
- Disney and Univeral, Orlando Disney Hollywood Studios, Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure!
- Panama Cruise Pt. 4: Chiapas/Tapachula, Mexico A totally non-touristy city at the bottom of Mexico, + 4 at-sea days
- Panama Cruise Pt. 3: Costa Rica First a crocodile and bird cruise on a river, then aerial tour of the rainforest
- Panama Cruise Pt. 2: Panama! The canal is an amazing achievement. Then we spent a day in Panama City
- Panama Cruise Pt. 1: Ft. Lauderdale to Columbia With Nancy and Pete, stopping at Orangstaad, Aruba first
- 2014 Mormon's Island, January 5 The gold rush town, normally at the bottom of Folsom Lake
- 2013 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2013 Our Children A.J., Bentley and Cecelia
- 2013 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- 2013 Misc. STEP Various scenes from 2013
- 2013 Misc. STEP Buildings Leaving the old building, making our new building a home, plus the Warehouse
- 2013 Misc. Kings We're back as season ticket holders! Things are looking up with new ownership!
- Puerto Vallarta for Christmas Dreaming of a warm Christmas, with lots of whales
- STEP Holiday Parties STEP North on Dec. 13 and STEP Central on Dec. 20. Dancing and fun!
- Sacramento International Marathon Ayren, Duane, Stacey, Dana and thousands of other runners
- STEP Managers Retreat, Truckee Snowed into a fabulous big house at around 7300'!
- Solvang Prelude, Nov. 2 A beautiful, scenic 100k ride in and around the town of Solvang
- Muni Weekend 18: Rockville and Anandel Parks Saturday and Sunday's rides in those two beautiful parks
- San Francisco Unicycle Tour, Sept. 15 Wow, blue skies two years in a row!
- Deanna Gross, Dennis Stancill Wedding, Sept. 14 The first committment ceremony at STEP
- JK Birthday weekend 2013 Frolicking baby humpback whale, sea lions, pelicans, Rob's Ride and a birthday party!
- CA State Fair, July At Cal Expo Livestock, flowers, a transforming car, and those crazy foods!
- NAUCC 2013, Butler County, PA Hosted by the Butler Wobble in and around Pittsburgh, and at the Wheel Mill
- New STEP Grand Opening Celebration, July 20 Dunk tank, Sumo wrestling, crafts & carnival fun!
- Lassen Volcanic National Park, June Travel with Jacquie and me to Bumpass Hell. Also Lake Almanor
- Hollywood with Debbie Moreno, May Universal Studios VIP tour, Venice/Muscle Beach and Madame Tussaud's
- Strawberry Fields Forever, May 19 100k for Jacquie and John, 25 miles for Lynn Vaughan!
- Puerto Vallarta, after the Retreat Beautiful city! Pelican attack for fisherman scraps, Mexican sushi!
- Line in the Sand, May, in Punta Mita, Mexico Another retreat with Miguel Ruiz Senior and Junior
- San Diego Seal Tour, Sea World and More, April Sea lions, pelicans orcas and flamingos
- CSLN Conference at the Dana, San Diego More beautiful weather and a great event
- Close the DC's! Rally at the Capitol, April 11 More noise at the big white building downtown
- Muni at Skyline Park in Napa (and disc golf), March 24 Also a great muni park
- Muni at Annandel State Park, March 10 A beautiful park in Santa Rosa with excellent trails
- John's Rob-ish Ride, March 3 Big wheels on the bike path and dirt around Lake Natoma. 1st annual!
- Moving Mom, January Finding her a place, selling her condo, getting her moved, all in about a week!
- 2012 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2012 Our Children A.J., Bentley and Cecelia
- 2012 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- 2012 Misc. STEP Reno trip, Crafts, Managers Retreat
- 2012 New STEP Building From Families First, to construction zone, to the New STEP nearing completion!
- 2012 STEP Holiday Party Good times, lots of close-ups, colorful balloons
- STEP Managers Retreat, Pajaro Dunes Big group shots on the sand, plus Monarch butterflies in Pacific Grove
- Space Shuttle over Capitol, Sept. 20 On its way to LA, Endeavor took a tour of CA
- San Francisco Unicycle Tour, Sept. 9 Paia surprise for all riders! A beautiful, sunny day was had by all
- Sacramento Capitol Air Show, Sept. 8 Thunderbirds! Lots of other planes, up close, on the ground and off
- Berkeley Juggling/Unicycling Fest Big Wheel ride, MUni, and lots of Public Show shots
- Italy/Austria V: Innsbruck Only an hour from Brixen, a beautiful, vertical Olympic city
- Unicon XVI, Everything Else Beautiful Brixen and Plose, XC race and MUni Obstacle Course, etc.
- Unicon XVI, Individual Freestyle Kazuhiro takes it again, with many challengers!
- Unicon XVI, Pairs Freestyle Art on two (separate) wheels
- Unicon XVI, Group Freestyle Synchronized beauty to Oktober Fest; Star Wars reigns!
- Italy IV: Pisa and the Mediterranean Coast Why do all tourists have to hold up the Leaning Tower?
- Italy III: Florence David, the Duomo, and art all around!
- Italy II: Venice Water, boats, stairs, oh my! (bring small luggage) and some spectacular fireworks.
- Italy I: Rome Colloseum, Vatican, St. Peters, Pantheon Forums and food!
- 12th Anniversary Tahoe Balloon Hot air and hot rods, spectacular views of South Lake Tahoe!
- STEP Pool Party, June 24 Everybody into the pule! And a big slide as well.
- Downieville Downhill, June 16 A beautiful day on one of the world's greatest trails
- Strawberry Fields and Santa Cruz Includes a solar eclipse seen from the Santa Cruz Wharf!
- Rob's Ride 10th Anniversary, May 6 A big group rides the original version of the route
- CSLN Leadership Conference 2012, San Diego Spreading the message of Supported Livin
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park, April 18 The new telephoto lens vs. giraffes, rhinos, ducks and dik-diks!
- San Diego Fun, April Seal Tour and around town with Jacquie, Ayren, Jen, Shauntae and Stacy
- STEP Spring Fling, March 23 Crafts, and eRSP training, followed by fun for the whole STEP family!
- John's 50th Birthday Surprise Bash! Kidnapped from work on Friday for a weekend in Vegas!
- USS Hornet Museum, Alameda, Feb. 24 It's where they keep the nuclear wessels
- Arizona MUni Weekend, Feb. 2012 Phoenix has some really challenging, fun trails! Perfect in February.
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Saints in NFL Playoffs An insane game with an insane crowd, and bounties!
- New Year Party at Corbin's, plus Rob's Ride Two kinds of fun down in Santa Cruz
- 2011 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2011 Misc. STEP Events Stuff happening in, around and for STEP
- 2011 Our Children Introducing Cecelia Bebita Cookie Dillard-Foss! And Freida
- 2011 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- An Album of Cars! Car pix for my dad, on Father's Day
- 2011 STEP Holiday Party Fun at La Sierra Community Center
- Costa Rica 2011 Highlights The very best shots of monkeys, pelicans, sunsets, jungle and the Ruiz's
- Costa Rica 1: San Jose to Arenal DFW Airport to San Jose, to the Arenal Volcano area; ziplining and jungle
- Costa Rica 2: The Retreat don Miguel and don Jose Ruiz, morning yoga, and hotel happenings
- Costa Rica 3: Sugar Beach and Pelicans 98 pictures of one beach and some birds? Well... yeah.
- Costa Rica 4: Excursions Random monkey sightings, Tamarindo, Palo Verde river tour.
- Costa Rica 5: Hotel Critters Every night it was something new! Fortunately not in our rooms...
- MUni Weekend 16: Oct. 7-9 Auburn, Salmon Falls and Stevens Trail!
- San Francisco Unicycle Tour, Sept. 11 The beauty of the City by the Bay
- Half Moon Bay for Jacquie's Birthday, August Scenery around the rocky coast
- Yosemite National Park Hetch Hetchy, Vernal Falls, Tioga Pass Road and Mono Lake
- John's Century Ride (100 miles), June 12 Touring bike paths from Rio Linda to Davis to Folsom!
- Juan and Cameron graduate from CSD Fremont! CA Superintendent of Schools speaks of Juan
- Auburn Criterium and Foresthill Divide Ride May 1. Our own category in an all-day bike event!
- Hawaii (Oahu) Trip, April Honolulu, Turtle Cove, Submarine, Morimoto's Restaurant
- Line in the Sand, Mexico, March Relaxing on the beach in Zihuatanejo with Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr.
- Mommy Tsunami, Feb A march from Yuba City to the Capitol, to protect the Lanterman Act
- Capitol Budget Hearings/Protest, Feb Packing the hearing room and hallways; making ourselves heard!
- Las Vegas & Hoover Dam, Feb South Point Casino Hotel, City Center sight
- 2010 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2010 Our Children Introducing Cecelia Bebita Cookie Dillard-Foss! And Freida
- 2010 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- STEP Holiday Parties Carmichael on Dec. 3, Yuba City on Dec. 17
- Thanksgiving in Michigan Dinner with family, and Detroit attractions
- Aerospace Museum of California Great planes, but no pictures of the Star Trek exhibit...
- STEP Managers' Retreat, Lake Tahoe Nature walk, Bridge building, Lake cruise
- San Francisco Uni Tour, Sept. 12 All the great scenery, this time with my 2-speed
- Vancouver MUni Weekend, September 2010 At the famous North Shore; spectacular!
- Hole In The Ground Trail group ride, August 29 From the Donner Summit, then up. With snow!
- Legoland and LaJolla Save Legoland for the kids, but the Lego cities were pretty amazing
- David Trammell wedding, August 21 A wonderful wedding on the beach in San Diego
- Monterey Whales, Seals and Pelicans The blue whales were plentiful this year!
- California State Fair, July 2010 Antique bicycles, art, cows, goats & stuff
- U Games 2010 Highlights 224 shots and videos from California's biggest-ever uni event!
- U Games Part II Basketball, Trials, Group MUni, Hockey, Criterium, SF Tour, Flatland; 281 shots
- U Games Part I Big Wheel Ride, Public Show, MUni, Freestyle, Street, Sumo! 288 shots
- San Diego Zoo, July 2010 Bears, raptors, tiny birds, dik-diks and America's best pizza in Old SD!
- 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal, San Diego July 1, a beautiful day at the beach with family and friends
- Quarter Midget Racing in Rio Linda at the track where Jeff Gordon learned to race!
- Austin's Graduation and Pool Party Austin is done with HS; party features a super basket dunk!
- Belize with Elaine and Monika, June 2010 Placencia town, fishing, jungle, beach, HOT!
- Palm Springs, Joshua Tree and Don Miguel Ruiz, June 2010 Learning in the desert.
- Family in Tahoe, May 2010 Sharyn & Dave in from Illinois, Wades, Millers and us
- Las Vegas Birthdays Lynn's 50th and Joe's 60th and the Valley of Fire
- New Zealand 8: After Unicon Wellington Botanical Garden, Makara Beach, Weta Cave, flights home
- New Zealand 7: Unicon, Part 3 Basketball and Hockey finals, Trials, MUni Events, Marathon, Plank dives!
- New Zealand 6: Unicon, Part 2 Expert and Group Freestyle, 10k Race, Flatland Competition
- 2009 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2009 Our Children Misc, doggie shots from throughout the year
- 2009 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- New Zealand 5: Unicon, Part 1 (2009) In Wellington, through Dec. 31. Opening ceremony!
- New Zealand 4: Christchurch, Whales and Seals Christmas, sperm whales, scenery
- New Zealand 3: Queenstown Helicopter MUni adventure, Shotover Jet, lake tour
- New Zealand 2: West Coast Picton, Pancake Rocks, glaciers and one crazy bird!
- New Zealand 1: North Island Auckland and Rotorua. Zorb, Agrodome, thermal areas
- STEP Holiday Parties Dec. 10-12, Sac and Yuba. Dancing, food and fun!
- Devon Jasper Miller, 3 Days Old Still in the hospital with mom, grandma, etc. on Oct. 6
- California Mountain Unicycle Weekend Northstar, Downieville and Hole in the Ground Trails
- Berkeley Juggling/Unicycling Fest Sound-blasting Coker ride, MUni and Mini!
- San Francisco Unicycle Tour 43 miles, 3000' of uphill, lots of famous sights!
- Rockville Hills Park, Sept. 2009 A small group of four on technical terrain, and with the geese
- California State Fair Petting the critters, spectacular toothpick sculpture and more
- Discovery Kingdom with Patti & Family Whale show and new tiger show are highlights
- Alexa Baby Shower It's a boy! And we set a record for the most people at our house...
- Tahoe City Weekend with Friends Rafting and biking the Truckee River, relaxing at the lake
- July 4th Fun The Carmichael Parade, back yard barbeque and Carmichael fireworks at sunset
- Aventura Spa Palace, Mexico, June 2009 Jet boats, dolphins and fun with Elaine and Monika
- Chicago and Kankaee, June 2009 Amanda's college graduation, Shapiro, Field Museum
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom May 31. Lots of shots of lots of critters!
- Police Helicopter Ride-Along A ride with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Dept., including our house!
- Downtown Budget Protests, 2/19, 3/17 and 4/22 At the Deptartment of Health Services and the Capitol
- 2009 Easter BBQ and Polar Dip Egg hunt, jumping in the frigid pool, and a marriage proposal!
- Moab MUni Fest 2009 Porcupine Rim from the top! Plus disc golf and Temple Square in Salt Lake City
- Stevens Trail, Colfax In the rain, with a group of Berkeley riders. Beautiful colors!
- Rockville Hills Park, March 15 With Jacquie & A.J, Tom and Ashley. Lots of manzanita!
- Group Ride on Mt. Tam, March 8 A LONG ride up and down with plenty of scenery
- Kings vs. Pacers, Kings Row, March 3 Anna wins three car batteries. John photo with Kings Dancers
- Calistoga and Napa Wine Train 10th anniversary of our first date! Old Failthful Geyser and Petrified Forest
- Salmon Falls Shortcut Two visits, one with Jacquie and A.J. Very low lake level, bridge and scenery
- Laughlin, Burros and London Bridge Fun in the Nevada and Arizona deserts. Burros in Oatman, AZ
- Rob's Ride (extra MUni version) Riding on the worst paved road ever, and Rob's brussels sprouts disaster!
- 2008 Friends and Family A catch-all for miscellaneous stuff
- 2008 Our Children Misc, doggie shots from throughout the year
- 2008 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places I've been and things I've seen
- 2008 Misc. STEP S.T.E.P. activities throughout the year
- New Camera My new Canon G10 debuts; Sacramento Santa Parade, and various fun test shots
- STEP Christmas Party, Mgmt Team Gift Exchange Abba tribute, and musical stars on parade!
- Disney, Ventura, Santa Barbara Disney with Christmas decor, Ventura area, Santa Barbara pelicans!
- MUni Weekend, San Diego Three days of excellent riding and fun, from the beach to the mountains!
- San Diego Wild Animal Park Giraffes, gowans and rhinos, up close and personal!
- Berkeley Fest Unicycling Just the Saturday Coker and MUni rides
- Quarter Midget Racing at Prairie City Little cars with little kids go round and round
- Tom & Nancy's Wedding Camp In a redwood grove in Occidental, CA
- Rafting the American River A two-day trip, centered around Coloma, with STEP people
- CA State Fair Jacquie and Sandy pet the critters, then we ride the rides with Erin
- London, Salisbury and Bath, England All the sights of London and then some!
- Copenhagen and Fredericksborg Slot (Castle) Including the famous Tivoli Gardens
- Unicon XIV, Copenhagen, Part Two Track, Trials, Basketball, MUni events
- Unicon XIV, Copenhagen, Part One Freestyle, 10k, Marathon, Street, Gliding, Public Show
- South Dakota Scenery Wind Cave, Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore, Devils Tower
- NAUCC 2008: Freestyle and Public Show Includes Expert Individuals and Pairs
- NAUCC 2008: MUni, 10k, Track Everything not included in the other two albums
- NAUCC 2008: Trials & Street competitions Lots of shots of just those two events
- Carmichael July 4th Parade With a car accident thrown in...
- Patti & Eva Wedding, July 2 Wedding at Capitol Park, and reception afterward
- Ride The Lobster The world's biggest, longest, hardest-ever unicycle race!
- Alexa Graduates from high school Commencement ceremony and party at our house
- Las Vegas, June 2008 With a fun group? Bellagio fountains, Caesars, gondolas at Venitian
- Golden Gate Recreation Area Overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and old fort
- Cambria, Hearst Castle and Highway 1 Elephant seals, harbor seals, squirrels and scenery!
- Dog Park and Miniature Horses Finnegan, only two weeks old, and friends
- Moab Muni Fest Biggest crowd ever! Again.
- Alexa Portraits On her way to high school graduation... the family too
- Ride The Lobster Qualifying Turkeys on the bike path, and Mt. Diablo scenes
- Kings vs. Bibby, Feb. 20 Mike Bibby got traded to the Atlanta Hawks!
- Rockville Group Ride, Feb. 17 Another beautiful day at Rockville Hills Park
- Florida: Bush Gardens, Downtown Disney Giraffes on our heads!
- Florida: Air Boat, Universal Islands of Adventure All that Spanish Moss...
- Florida: Disney Animal Kingdom Lots of critters and a cool, reversing coaster!
- Florida: Ft. Lauderdale Amazing homes and boats, Dad's 75th birthday
- Friends and Family 2007 Everything from everywhere....
- Dogs 2007 These are the misc. doggie shots from throughout the year
- Misc. Riding 2007 Includes scenery, sunsets and interesting critters!
- John's Unicycle Collectibles An ongoing project, starting with Christmas stuff...
- Christmas 2007 fun at home with friends, relatives and the doggies
- More Dogs A.J., Bailey, Betty Lou and Hannibal around the house
- STEP Holiday Party Watch out for those crazy, dancing nuns!
- Roosters! In old town Fair Oaks with David and Meghan
- New Puppy A.J. and our other Dogs Betty Lou, Bailey, Hannibal and more
- Cancun and Cozumel Warm water, beautiful beaches and a trip to Chichen Itza
- Berkeley Juggling/Unicycling Fest Cokering to the water and MUni rides!
- Reno Air Races Canadian Snowbirds, Stunt Saab (cars) and lots of racing
- Alexa Volleyball Game, Sept. 12 At Freemont. They won!
- Debbie in Las Vegas, September and Russian ice show with unicycles
- CA State Fair Lots of critters and rides, with JK, Isa, Logan and Melanie. And "Fried Coke."
- NAUCC 2007 Saline, MI, Michigan and Cedar Point Great Trials shots!
- Supported Living Picnic, McKinley Park, Sept. 28 Burgers and smiles
- Las Vegas, Anniversary Helicopter Tour, July 1 Lake Mead, and the city at night!
- Mr. Toads Group Ride, July 3 Another beautiful day in the mountains of Tahoe
- STEP Community Day with Al Condeluci, June 28 At the Scottish Rite Center
- America's Most Beautiful Coker Ride, June 3 Lots of disc golf pictures too!
- Emerald Bay, Tahoe Queen, House with Indoor Pool, May Fun at Tahoe!
- Champions On Ice - Ice show with world and Olympic champions, Stockton Arena, May 20
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, May 13 With Isabella and Logan
- Back Yard Remodeling, 2007 New patio, patio cover, moving the shed, and new colors!
- Dana Point, CA, April Lots of pelicans and some wild dolphins!
- Seattle Scenery, April A giant eraser that looks like a unicycle?
Shots portraits: Jacquie, Diana, Alexa, Tina Harris copyright on
file for reprints
Muni Fest March 23-25. The world's biggest MUni event gets a little
Area Parks before and after Moab Muni Fest: Canyonlands, Dead Horse
Group Ride, March 4 Special guest David Weichenberger from Austria!
vs. Bobcats, Feb. 28 Special message for John's birthday, and a visit
by the Kings Dancers!
Vegas with Melanie, Feb. Red Rock Canyon, downtown, and scenes from
vs. Celtics, Feb. 20 Kings Row seats! Lots of closeups of players,
Diego trip, Feb. Deaf basketball, a MUni ride, beach scenes and lots
Trail Group Ride, Jan. 28 A big group, with lots of cliffside retrievals!
- Friends and Family 2006 All those people we know...
- Dogs 2006 More of the Betty Lou and Bailey show, with Hannibal as well!
- Misc, Riding 2006 Lots of local trail scenery.
Eve & Day Wrapping paper war at the Wades, giant bones at home.
Christmas Party Let's unwrap presents under the tree!
Christmas Party Lots of photos with Santa, show, dancing...
Caribbean Cruise 8 consumers, 4 staff, 4 ports and New Orleans!
Coast Cruise on the Carnival Paradise Catalina, Ensenada, seagulls...
Moreno in Las Vegas Bellagio fountains, MGM lions, and more.
Weekend 2006, Lake Tahoe Tahoe Rim, Donner Summit, Mr. Toads!
Mayhem, Fresno a big motorcycle show with Uni Trials demos.
Francisco Coker Tour, a 42-mile group ride past many of the city's
State Fair Critters, games and crazy rides!
Part II - Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and a Seine River tour.
Wars Exhibit at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie. All
Tour in the Loire Valley Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord.
Part I - Notre Dame, Versailles and lots of sights in-between.
Geneva and Zermatt Switzerland sights, low and high!
XIII MUni racing, Marathon, Closing and cart racing!
XIII Sumo workshop, Basketball, Trials More Unicon fun.
and Luzerne tourist days, Switzerland Beautiful cities.
MUni in the Alps, from Grindelwald Steep, spectacular scenery!
XIII Street Competition First-ever world Street championship!
XIII Freestyle Competitions Individual, Pairs, and Group.
XIII Opening Ceremonies, Track Racing Langenthal, Switzerland!
Trail, Lloyd's Cycles and Donner Summit Trials July 15 fun!
and Beale Street Elvis everywhere, and his house.
2006, Memphis, TN Hot unicycling fun in Tennessee!
Beach, June 25 Cameron spashes in the surf, street show.
Studios Hollywood, June 24 With the Millers and Dillards.
Mountain, June 23 With Alexa and Diana, riding the X Coaster!
flies a T-6 Texan! June 18 I got to loop it and do other aerobatics!
Most Beautiful Coker Ride, Tahoe, June 4 Emerald Bay scenery.
World, May 13 Great shots of orca, walruses and penguins, plus the
May 2006 A week there, courtesy the Kodak EasyShare Gallery!
vs Spurs, Playoffs, April 28 Great game with a spectacular finish!
Day show, Modesto, April 22 A great ampitheater in downtown Modesto!
Vegas with Kelly & Joe Lots of Bellagio and Venetian shots.
vs. Rockets, Fan Appreciation Night Some Kings up close!
Wedding Reception, April 2 Congratulations Lynn and Lee!
3, second half of Maui, March.Surfers. MUni. Rainbows. Cows. Sunsets.
2, first half of Maui Aquarium. Flight over lava. Haleakala. Humpbacks.
1, Oahu, February. Hawaii with Dad & Nancy. Luau. Submarine ride!
vs. Atlanta Hawks, Feb. 20 Includes watching the game from a corner
vs. Chicago Bulls, Feb. 9, Front row seats! Closest shots of our
Ranch and Electric Uni, Feb 4 Trevor Blackwell's amazing self-balancing
and the Trammell's place, January. Not your usual Disneyland shots.
Some cute little micro-dogs.
Remodeling, Tearing up and rebuilding and painting our "master
and Family, 2005, Same faces, a little bit older and a little
2005, Betty and Bailey, at their best.
Riding, 2005, One-wheeled fun and scenery.
Cruise with the Millers, Nov. 25, 2005 - Eight of us on
a west coast cruise!
Weekend 2005, Santa Barbara, Intense trails, gorgeous scenery,
Juggling/Unicycling Fest, Oct. 8, 2005 - Oakland Hills ride,
Matt Hall video clips.
and Dirty Harry Trails, Sept. 2005 - Double diamonds and a "pirate"
trail near Truckee.
Air Races, Sept. 18, 2005 - Races, shows, and video clips
of the Snowbirds and more!
Francisco Coker Tour, September 11, 2005 - A dozen Cokers
rode to all the famous sites!
Fair, Folsom, Lake Natoma,
Sept/Aug., 2005 - Racing pigs, Folsom's bridges, canoeing.
Birthday!, August 20, 2005 - Fun at the Zaniest restaurant
on Earth, more.
Rhodes Wedding, August 14, 2005 - Fun in the sunHollywood
be thy name.
Point Amusement Park, August 1 - The best park in the world,
with some of the best rides!
2005, Bowling Green, OH,
July - All the fun of the big unicycle convention of the year.
Scenes - Artful cars, new Tiger Stadium, downtown and more.
d'Elegance at Cranbrook, Michigan, July 25 - Classic, rare,
concept and custom cars on the lawn.
Group Ride, July 17 - Six riders on a very hot, grueling
Boat and Eagle Falls, July 9 - Jacquie, Melanie and John
in and around Emerald Bay.
3rd & 4th Fun
- Fireworks and pool battles at Patty & Eva's, then more pool fun
at our house.
Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, June-July. Nassau, St.
Thomas, St. Maarten, and the boat!
Vegas, May 2005 - Sin City with Diana and Roger. Madame Tussauds
Strawberry Fields Forever, Santa Cruz, May - Peacocks, Aquarium,
big Coker ride, beach!
at the Web of Wisdom - A week-long seminar in the Rocky Mountains.
Moab Muni Fest, April 1-3 - Way too many riders to ride anywhere
as a group!
National Park and Castle Valley, UT, March - It's all about
at Heavenly, March 25 - Beautiful snowy views of Lake Tahoe
from on high.
Feb. 19-24 - Kennedy Space Center, EPCOT, and lake tour in Orlando
Caves, Feb. 11-13 - Sutter Gold Mine, Moaning Cavern and Mercer
and Rockville, Feb 5-6 - Scenes from the Public Show and beautiful
Trail, January 29 - Guest rider Jim Roberts sets Cliffside Retrieval
record of 200'+!
Year 2005, Las Vegas - Giant holiday balls, fireworks over the
strip, the Mirage.
and Family, 2004 - Fun in the sun, in the pool, and elsewhere.
2004 - There they are again...
Riding 2004 - Trails and commuting. Auburn, Foresthill Divide, Old
Salmon Falls Bridge.
at the McGurrans and Home - All the Christmas fun
Christmas Party - Watch out for those inflatable Santas!
Diablo MUni, December 12 - A beautiful group ride, starting above
Temecula, Oct. 2004 - Sights and the Trammells.
York City, October - Times Square, Intrepid airplanes, Statue of
Liberty, Ground Zero, Jones Beach.
MUni Weekend, Oct. 17-19 - Northstar, Tahoe Rim Trail, Lloyd's Trail
and Street Freestyle.
Fair, Sept. 6 - Critters, and the Midway.
MUni Weekend Pre-Rides, Sept. 4-5
- Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and Jack Hughes.
August 2004 Looking at really big rocks with Pete and Nancy.
Vegas, Aug. 2004 - Jacquie's birthday, Gondola ride, Star Trek Experience,
Boat Ride and Odaiba, Aug. 7 - A ride down the Sumida River to the
Odaiba tourist place.
Aug. 2-8 - La Qua Amusement Park, the Ginza, and everything but Asakusa.
Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour, Aug. 4 - The big mountain, the scenic lake,
and the Bullet Train back.
Tokyo, Aug. 2-8 - One of the oldest parts of Tokyo, with temples
and a tiny amusement park.
XII Closing - Basketball finals, awards, sayonara party.
Unicon XII, Track
- 1964 Olympic Track & Field Stadium! Hot fun in the summer sun!
XII Hockey, MUni, 10k - The "side" events of this Unicon.
XII, Freestyle - The most Freestyle ever in one place, in a beautiful
2004, Salt Lake City, UT - I mostly stuck to the trails, where it
was a little cooler!
Amusement Park, Salt Lake City, UT, July 13 - Classic old amusement
park with great features.
4, Pool and Fireworks - That about sums it up...
and Lori Wedding, June 26 - In a nice outdoor setting with lots of
Diablo, June 19 - All the way up, and all the way back down. Wow!
Canyon, May 29, 2004 - Awesome scenery. Also includes Sedona, AZ.
Mooney Graduation, May 27 - Also lots of Saguaro cactus and desert
Air Museum and Boneyard, Tucson, AZ - Basically a really, really,
really lot of planes.
Hours of Adrenaline, May 15-16 - Nine riders, 24 hours, cold campground!
County Fair, May 9 - Pigs, critters, and a strange revolving roller
& Laurie Wedding, May 1 - Downtown Reno!
Francisco Boat and Bungee, April 4 - Hanging out with Dan and his
10th Anniversary Picnic, April 3 - STEP turns ten!
Highlights - All the best shots.
Muni Fest, March 26-28 - The Cliffs of Insanity and Amasa Back.
Bus Trip and Auto Museum, March 7 - Me & Austin by the river,
and lots of old cars.
March 2004 - Helicopter, humpbacks, ATVs and a broken wrist (ouch).
Diego, January - Sea World critters, and the world's ugliest duck/goose.
Group Ride, Jan. 18 - Photo shoot for the Sacramento Bee with about
Year 2004, Las Vegas - Bowling, Dolphins, Fremont Street, Luxor and
Christmas Party, Dec. 8 - The usual personalities and antics.
Francisco, Bush Man and Sea Lions, Nov. 7 - Boats and a street show
MUni Weekend - October 17-19 - 60+ riders enjoying trails in Fairfield,
Auburn, Granite Bay, and Downieville!
Wedding and Whales - September 20-22 - Kris and Shannon, beautiful
Victoria BC, and orcas!
Air Races - September 13 - Amazing planes
Ride at Lloyd's - September 7 - A bunch of us on Lloyd's Trail!
State Fair - August 27 - Fried oreos, and lots of baby animals
Alaska's Inside Passage - August 15-22 - Jacquie's birthday, and
a beautiful Celebrity ship!
2003, Twin Cities, Minnesota - 192 shots, from trails to Trials to
track to the 10k!
San Diego - July 14 - Deaf-Blind conference and the sights of San
July 4 Parade - June 4- Fire engines, classic cars, kids, etc!
Trip to Knotts and Disney - July 1 - Knotts Berry Farm and Disney's
Open House - June 6 - STEP cuts a ribbon and shows off its new home,
programs, art, and talents!
Toys and Lloyd's Trail - May 31 - Lloyd Johnson built ramps and obstacles
to ride on, and his very own trail!
Cruz Weekend - May 23-25 - Boardwalk, Mystery Spot, and some sea
lions under the pier!
MUni Fest - March 28-30 - A huge, fun event, with about 70 riders
on the slickrock and Porcupine Rim Trails
Trail (two visits) - March 22 just me, and May 10 with a group, including
Brett Bymaster and Mike Tierney