- Australia 7: Canberra, ACT Seeing Emily Wade off to college, volcanoes, waves, lizards!
- Australia 6: Port Douglas, Queensland Parliament House (after hail storm), National Gallery, National Arboretum, fire at the airport!
- Australia 5: Kuranda Kuranda Scenic Railway up, Riverboat tour, Butterfly Sanctuary, SkyRail down
- Australia 4: Chilligoe Outback Tour Day trip to the Outback. Termite mounds everywhere, bush fires, coffee plantation, Royal Gorge Cave, Granite Gorge Nature Park
- Australia 3: Cairns, Queensland Cairns city, Great Barrier Reef, Zoom Wildlife Dome, Downtown Fruit Bats!
- Australia 2: Sydney 2 Ferry ride to Manly, Australian Reptile Park in Somersby, Watsons Bay, The Blue Mountains
- Australia 1: Sydney 1, January, 2020 Bondi Beach, Harbour Bridge, Manly Beach & Uni Meetup, Opera House, Jamey & Janna Uni Shows!
- 2019 Friends and Family Elton John concert, back yard flowers, our house, Portland & Vancouver, good times with the people close to us
- Hawaii Big Island, Aug. 2019 Seeing Emily Wade off to college, volcanoes, waves, lizards!
- Austin/Bianca Wedding Events, July 2019 Harmony of the Seas, St. Thomas beach wedding, Perfect Day, great memories!
- Wedding Cruise, July 2019 (Actual wedding activities are in a separate album) "imPerfect Day", St. Thomas, St. Maarteen and the magnificent Harmony of the Seas
- Pre-Cruise Florida, July 2019 Universal Studio Walk, Jacksonville and Coco Beach!
- To Maya and Home, July 2019 From Colorado down to Texas, visit with Espie & family, picking up Maya and the ride home
- Driving to & Colorado, Scenery, July 2019 Driving to Colorado for NAUCC; including Mt. Evans (highest paved road in the US), Rocky Mountain National Park & more
- WOU Graduation, June 2019, Salem, OR Bianca Hamilton graduates from Western Oregon U, and a big family trip up there!
- Death Valley, CA, Christmas 2018 The largest national park outside of Alaska, and amazingly beautiful!
- Las Vegas (before & after Death Valley), Christmas 2018 Neon Museum, Ka, Views from Golden Nugget & Waldorf Astoria
- Ireland 2018 - 7: Galway and Glenlo Abbey Around Galway, the Glenlo Abbey Hotel, and back to Dublin before flying home
- Ireland 2018 - 6: Cong, Ashford Castle "The Quiet Man" village of Cong, beautiful Ashford Castle, and ancient artifacts
- Ireland 2018 - 5: Inishmore, Aran Islands A rockin' ferry trip, tour bus with a very silly man, to see this amazing terrain and place
- Ireland 2018 - 4: Cliffs of Mohr, Ancestral Townlands The Cliffs are amazing! Then with a personal Geaneologist for the day
- Ireland 2018 - 3: Kilarney, Ring of Kerry Muckross House, Dance show, Kerry Bog Village, Sneem
- Ireland 2018 - 2: Kilkenny, Blarney, Cobh Dunbrody Famine Ship, kissing the Blarney Stone, St. Colman's Cathedral
- Ireland 2018 - 1: Dublin Walking around, Bus tour, Viking Splash tour, swimming races in the River Liffey!
- Unicon 19, South Korea Scenes:Fun food, signage, cars, Incheon Airport, Seattle and Mt. Hood on the way home
- Michigan, July 2018 outside of NAUCC Farmington Church, old Livonia house, former Livonia Mall trails and our tranquil AirBnB
- South Lake Tahoe Anniversary, July 2018 Celebrating 18 years of marriage with a gondola trip, bike path riding, and a cozy AirBnB, just us.
- Santa Cruz, Capitola & Monterey, June 2018 A relaxing weekend with Jacquie and Claudi; lots of seaside scenery!
- Joshua Tree and Tattoos, May 2018 Tattoos from Gayle at Ink & Steel in Joshua Tree, and some desert scenery down there.
- Amanda Engagement Dinner, Aug. 12, Kankakee, IL With Shanon Upton and both families, plus boating the Kankakee River
- Seattle Before & After the Cruise, July 21 & 28 Gum Wall, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Chihuly Glass Museum
- Alaska Cruise with the Millers, July 21-27 From Seattle to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and VIctoria, BC
- Evergreen Aviation Museum (Spruce Goose), July 15 Greatly expanded since 2002, now with an Aerospace wing!
- Crescent City and Trees of Mystery, July With Sandy Jones, seeing the beach and trees; staying at the Curly Redwood Lodge
- Anniversary trip to Las Vegas, July Vdara Hotel, behind the scenes at Blue Man Group, Clown On Phone, and more!
- Aidan Shands CSUMB Graduation, May 20 Masters in Biology! Pajaro Dunes beach, and Carmel
- San Diego Seal Tour and La Jolla Cove Beautiful scenery, sea lions, seals, cormorants,13-14 at the Dana. Top DSP's recognized, great speakers!
- Women's March on Washington, Jan. 21 What a crowd! Letting the new Prez. know how we feel
- Teotihuacan, A New Dawn, Dec. 2016-Jan. 2017 The New Year in Mexico with don Miguel Ruiz & sons
- STEP Employers' Cruise, November 2016 Big group from Miami to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel!
- Spain: Pamplona and Heading Home No bulls running the streets on this day...
- Spain: San Sebastian Apartment and Zurriola Beach A beautiful view, overlooking a beautiful beach!
- Spain August 2016: San Sebastian Sights Traveling around the city outside of Unicon events
- Spain: Bilbao The famous Guggenheim Museum is a landmark, with its giant dog-of-flowers out front
- Spain: Madrid Loads of scenery in the nation's capital, plus electric unicycling at the Royal Palace
- Spain: Valencia Beautiful architecture in Spains third-largest city
- Spain July 2016: Barcelona The amazing Sagrada Familia, Olympic facilities and much more!
- Yosemite with Pete, July 9 My dad finally sees the waterfalls in season! They are often dry later in the summer
- CSLN Conference Trip, April Fun in Old San Diego, honors at the pool, Key Person to Tony Anderson
- Cabo/Magdalena Bay Gray Whales, Feb. 23 Mama gray whales say "Pet my baby!" and we did. Magical!
- Cabo San Lucas Adventures, Feb. 18-23 Secrets resort, humpbacks, snorkeling, zip lining, ATV riding, exploring!
- Mission Viejo with the Trammels, Nov. 2015 Electric boat cruising on beautiful Lake Mission Viejo!
- Peru 6: Doors of Peru They come in all shapes, sizes and colors, made by Incans, Spanish and Peruvians
- Peru 5: Lima Lunch at the oldest mansion in the Western hemisphere, museums, and 8,000,000 people!
- Peru 4: Machu Picchu, August 25-26 Magical. Touring the heart of the city; later watching a deserted sunrise
- Peru 3: Sol y Luna Lodge, Urubamba A beautiful, peaceful resort in the Sacred Valley, with some great entertainment!
- Peru 2: The Sacred Valley Learning about the llama and alpaca, and the Inca city of Ollantaytambo
- Peru 1: Cusco, August 23, 27, 28 A beautiful city in a valley at 11,200' above sea level. Coca Tea, anyone?
- Galapagos Islands Part 2, August 19-22 Sea Lions, Albatrosses, Marine Iguanas and Boobies, oh my!
- Galapagos Islands Part 1, August 14-18 With National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions; 50th birthday trip for Jacquie!
- Family Reunion, July 16-19 Dillard, Trammell, Wade, Miller, Dillard, Foss get-together at Pajaro Dunes
- Crater Lake with my Dad, June 30 A short visit there on our drive home from Portland
- Vegas Anniversary trip with the Sissons, June 2015 Aria hotel, origami birds in lobby, driving supercars at Exotics Racing!
- San Diego; Balboa Park, Seal Tour, April 2015 Flowers, birds, sea lions and plenty of other scenery!
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, including Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center The world's most-visited museum!
- Washington DC, March Talking to legislators and visiting some of the famous historical sites
- Zoetry Resort, Dominican Republic Beautiful resort, oldest cathedral in the Americas, amazing waterfall, whales!
- Oregon, Oct. 2014 A quick trip up for a friend, and some coastal sightseeing on the way back
- STEP Managers Retreat, Truckee Deer right ouside, spectacular rainbow, great views (and getting work done)
- Las Vegas with Debbie and Terri, Sept. At the Bellagio; great views of the fountains!
- Pajaro Dunes for Ayren Birthday and Lynn Surprise A surprise proposal!
- Montreal, Canada, August 2014 Great art and architecture, scenery, fun and food!
- Ottawa, Ontario August 6 with the Drummonds A day trip to Canada's capitol from Unicon 17!
- Quebec City, July, before Unicon 17 Chateau Frontenac, Cirque du Soleil and many beautiful sights!
- Visiting Mom and the Henry Ford Museum, June Historic and rare vehicles and history, plus Alan and the church
- Moving Pete from Florida to California, June Helping him get packed and moved, then driving cross country in 4 days!
- Monterey Bay Aquarium and Strawberry Fields ride, May Beautiful jellyfish and strawberry scenery
- Disney and Univeral, Orlando Disney Hollywood Studios, Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure!
- Moab Muni Fest The "official" event returned for one year! Porcupine Rim, Amasa Back, Arches National Park
- Panama Cruise Pt. 4: Chiapas/Tapachula, Mexico A totally non-touristy city at the bottom of Mexico, + 4 at-sea days
- Panama Cruise Pt. 3: Costa Rica First a crocodile and bird cruise on a river, then aerial tour of the rainforest
- Panama Cruise Pt. 2: Panama! The canal is an amazing achievement. Then we spent a day in Panama City
- Panama Cruise Pt. 1: Ft. Lauderdale to Columbia With Nancy and Pete, stopping at Orangstaad, Aruba first
- 2014 Mormon's Island, January 5 The gold rush town, normally at the bottom of Folsom Lake
- Puerto Vallarta for Christmas Dreaming of a warm Christmas, with lots of whales
- JK Birthday weekend 2013 Frolicking baby humpback whale, sea lions, pelicans, Rob's Ride and a birthday party!
- Lassen Volcanic National Park, June Travel with Jacquie and me to Bumpass Hell. Also Lake Almanor
- Hollywood with Debbie Moreno, May Universal Studios VIP tour, Venice/Muscle Beach and Madame Tussaud's
- Puerto Vallarta, after the Retreat Beautiful city! Pelican attack for fisherman scraps, Mexican sushi!
- Line in the Sand, May, in Punta Mita, Mexico Another retreat with Miguel Ruiz Senior and Junior
- San Diego Seal Tour, Sea World and More, April Sea lions, pelicans orcas and flamingos
- Moving Mom, January Finding her a place, selling her condo, getting her moved, all in about a week!
- Italy/Austria V: Innsbruck Only an hour from Brixen, a beautiful, vertical Olympic city
- Unicon XVI, Everything Else Beautiful Brixen and Plose, XC race and MUni Obstacle Course, etc.
- Italy IV: Pisa and the Mediterranean Coast Why do all tourists have to hold up the Leaning Tower?
- Italy III: Florence David, the Duomo, and art all around!
- Italy II: Venice Water, boats, stairs, oh my! (bring small luggage) and some spectacular fireworks.
- Italy I: Rome Colloseum, Vatican, St. Peters, Pantheon Forums and food!
- 12th Anniversary Tahoe Balloon Hot air and hot rods, spectacular views of South Lake Tahoe!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park, April 18 The new telephoto lens vs. giraffes, rhinos, ducks and dik-diks!
- San Diego Fun, April Seal Tour and around town with Jacquie, Ayren, Jen, Shauntae and Stacy
- Strawberry Fields and Santa Cruz Includes a solar eclipse seen from the Santa Cruz Wharf!
- USS Hornet Museum, Alameda, Feb. 24 It's where they keep the nuclear wessels
- John's 50th Birthday Surprise Bash! Kidnapped from work on Friday for a weekend in Vegas!
- 2011 Misc. Riding and Scenery Places we've been and things we've seen
- Costa Rica 2011 Highlights The very best shots of monkeys, pelicans, sunsets, jungle and the Ruiz's
- Costa Rica 1: San Jose to Arenal DFW Airport to San Jose, to the Arenal Volcano area; ziplining and jungle
- Costa Rica 2: The Retreat don Miguel and don Jose Ruiz, morning yoga, and hotel happenings
- Costa Rica 3: Sugar Beach and Pelicans 98 pictures of one beach and some birds? Well... yeah.
- Costa Rica 4: Excursions Random monkey sightings, Tamarindo, Palo Verde river tour.
- Costa Rica 5: Hotel Critters Every night it was something new! Fortunately not in our rooms...
- Half Moon Bay for Jacquie's Birthday, August Scenery around the rocky coast
- Yosemite National Park Hetch Hetchy, Vernal Falls, Tioga Pass Road and Mono Lake
- John's Century Ride (100 miles), June 12 Touring bike paths from Rio Linda to Davis to Folsom!
- Family in Tahoe, May 2010 Sharyn & Dave in from Illinois, Wades, Millers and us
- Hawaii (Oahu) Trip, April Honolulu, Turtle Cove, Submarine, Morimoto's Restaurant
- Line in the Sand, Mexico, March Relaxing on the beach in Zihuatanejo with Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr.
- Mommy Tsunami, Feb A march from Yuba City to the Capitol, to protect the Lanterman Act
- Las Vegas & Hoover Dam, Feb South Point Casino Hotel, City Center sight
- San Diego Zoo, July 2010 Bears, raptors, tiny birds, dik-diks and America's best pizza in Old SD!
- 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal, San Diego July 1, a beautiful day at the beach with family and friends
- Thanksgiving in Michigan Dinner with family, and Detroit attractions
- STEP Managers' Retreat, Lake Tahoe Nature walk, Bridge building, Lake cruise
- Vancouver MUni Weekend, September 2010 At the famous North Shore; spectacular!
- Legoland and LaJolla Save Legoland for the kids, but the Lego cities were pretty amazing
- Monterey Whales, Seals and Pelicans The blue whales were plentiful this year!
- San Diego Zoo, July 2010 Bears, raptors, tiny birds, dik-diks and America's best pizza in Old SD!
- Belize with Elaine and Monika, June 2010 Placencia town, fishing, jungle, beach, HOT!
- Palm Springs, Joshua Tree and Don Miguel Ruiz, June 2010 Learning in the desert.
- Family in Tahoe, May 2010 Sharyn & Dave in from Illinois, Wades, Millers and us
- Las Vegas Birthdays Views of the Strip and the new City Center, and the Valley of Fire
- New Zealand 8: After Unicon Wellington Botanical Garden, Makara Beach, Weta Cave, flights home
- New Zealand 1: North Island Auckland and Rotorua. Zorb, Agrodome, thermal areas
- New Zealand 2: West Coast Picton, Pancake Rocks, glaciers and one crazy bird!
- New Zealand 3: Queenstown Helicopter MUni adventure, Shotover Jet, lake tour
- New Zealand 4: Christchurch, Whales and Seals Christmas, sperm whales, scenery
- New Zealand 5: Unicon, Part 1 (2009) In Wellington, through Dec. 31. Opening ceremony!
- Discovery Kingdom with Patti & Family Whale show and new tiger show are highlights
- Tahoe City Weekend with Friends Rafting and biking the Truckee River, relaxing at the lake
- Aventura Spa Palace, Mexico, June 2009 Jet boats, dolphins and fun with Elaine and Monika
- Chicago and Kankaee, June 2009 Amanda's college graduation, Shapiro, Field Museum
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom May 31. Lots of shots of lots of critters!
- Moab MUni Fest 2009 Porcupine Rim from the top! Plus disc golf and Temple Square in Salt Lake City
- Calistoga and Napa Wine Train 10th anniversary of our first date! Old Faithful Geyser and Petrified Forest
- Laughlin, Burros and London Bridge Fun in the Nevada and Arizona deserts. Burros in Oatman, AZ
- Disney, Ventura, Santa Barbara Disney with Christmas decor, Ventura area, Santa Barbara pelicans!
- San Diego Wild Animal Park Giraffes, gowans and rhinos, up close and personal!
- London, Salisbury and Bath, England All the sights of London and then some!
- Copenhagen and Fredericksborg Slot (Castle) Including the famous Tivoli Gardens
- South Dakota Scenery Wind Cave, Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore, Devils Tower
- Ride The Lobster The world's biggest, longest, hardest-ever unicycle race!
- Las Vegas, June 2008 With a fun group? Bellagio fountains, Caesars, gondolas at Venetian
- Golden Gate Recreation Area Overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and old fort
- Cambria, Hearst Castle and Highway 1 Elephant seals, harbor seals, squirrels and scenery!
- Florida: Bush Gardens, Downtown Disney Giraffes on our heads!
- Florida: Air Boat, Universal Islands of Adventure All that Spanish Moss...
- Florida: Disney Animal Kingdom Lots of critters and a cool, reversing coaster!
- Florida: Ft. Lauderdale Amazing homes and boats, Dad's 75th birthday
- Cancun and Cozumel Warm water, beautiful beaches and a trip to Chichen Itza
- Reno Air Races Canadian Snowbirds, Stunt Saab (cars) and lots of racing
- Debbie in Las Vegas, September and Russian ice show with unicycles
- NAUCC 2007 Saline, MI, Michigan and Cedar Point Great Trials shots!
- Las Vegas, Anniversary Helicopter Tour, July 1 Lake Mead, and the city at night!
- Emerald Bay, Tahoe Queen, House with Indoor Pool, May Fun at Tahoe!
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, May 13 With Isabella and Logan
- Dana Point, CA, April Lots of pelicans and some wild dolphins!
- Seattle Scenery, April A giant eraser that looks like a unicycle?
Area Parks before and after Moab Muni Fest: Canyonlands, Dead Horse
Vegas with Melanie, Feb. Red Rock Canyon, downtown, and scenes from
Diego trip, Feb. Deaf basketball, a MUni ride, beach scenes and lots
Caribbean Cruise 8 consumers, 4 staff, 4 ports and New Orleans!
Coast Cruise on the Carnival Paradise Catalina, Ensenada, seagulls...
Moreno in Las Vegas Bellagio fountains, MGM lions, and more.
Part II - Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and a Seine River tour.
Wars Exhibit at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie.
Tour in the Loire Valley Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord.
Part I - Notre Dame, Versailles and lots of sights in-between.
Geneva and Zermatt Switzerland sights, low and high!
and Luzerne tourist days, Switzerland Beautiful cities.
and Beale Street Elvis everywhere, and his house.
Beach, June 25 Cameron splashes in the surf, street show.
Studios Hollywood, June 24 With the Millers and Dillards.
Mountain, June 23 With Alexa and Diana, riding the X Coaster!
World, May 13 Great shots of orca, walruses and penguins, plus
May 2006 A week there, courtesy the Kodak EasyShare Gallery!
Vegas with Kelly & Joe Lots of Bellagio and Venetian shots.
3, second half of Maui, March.Surfers. MUni. Rainbows. Cows. Sunsets.
2, first half of Maui Aquarium. Flight over lava. Haleakala. Humpbacks.
1, Oahu, February. Hawaii with Dad & Nancy. Luau. Submarine ride!
and the Trammell's place, January. Not your usual Disneyland shots.
Cruise with the Millers, Nov. 25, 2005 - Eight of us
on a west coast cruise!
Air Races, Sept. 18, 2005 - Races, shows, and video
clips of the Snowbirds and more!
Birthday!, August 20, 2005 - Fun at the Zaniest restaurant
on Earth, more.
Scenes - Artful cars, new Tiger Stadium, downtown and
d'Elegance at Cranbrook, Michigan, July 25 - Classic, rare,
concept and custom cars on the lawn.
Boat and Eagle Falls, July 9 - Jacquie, Melanie and
John in and around Emerald Bay.
Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, June-July. Nassau,
St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and the boat!
Vegas, May 2005 - Sin City with Diana and Roger. Madame
Tussauds and more.
Strawberry Fields Forever, Santa Cruz, May - Peacocks, Aquarium,
big Coker ride, beach!
National Park and Castle Valley, UT, March - It's all about
at Heavenly, March 25 - Beautiful snowy views of Lake Tahoe
from on high.
Feb. 19-24 - Kennedy Space Center, EPCOT, and lake tour
Caves, Feb. 11-13 - Sutter Gold Mine, Moaning Cavern and
Year 2005, Las Vegas - Giant holiday balls, fireworks over
the strip, the Mirage.
Temecula, Oct. 2004 - Sights and the Trammells.
York City, October - Times Square, Intrepid airplanes, Statue of
Liberty, Ground Zero, Jones Beach.
August 2004 Looking at really big rocks with Pete and Nancy.
Vegas, Aug. 2004 - Jacquie's birthday, Gondola ride, Star Trek
Experience, architecture shots.
Boat Ride and Odaiba, Aug. 7 - A ride down the Sumida River to
the Odaiba tourist place.
Aug. 2-8 - La Qua Amusement Park, the Ginza, and everything but Asakusa.
Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour, Aug. 4 - The big mountain, the scenic
lake, and the Bullet Train back.
Tokyo, Aug. 2-8 - One of the oldest parts of Tokyo, with temples
and a tiny amusement park.
Amusement Park, Salt Lake City, UT, July 13 - Classic old amusement
park with great features.
Canyon, May 29, 2004 - Awesome scenery. Also includes Sedona, AZ.
Mooney Graduation, May 27 - Also lots of Saguaro cactus and desert
Air Museum and Boneyard, Tucson, AZ - Basically a really, really,
really lot of planes.
Francisco Boat and Bungee, April 4 - Hanging out with Dan and his
Bus Trip and Auto Museum, March 7 - Me & Austin by the river,
and lots of old cars.
March 2004 - Helicopter, humpbacks, ATVs and a broken wrist (ouch).
Diego, January - Sea World critters, and the world's ugliest duck/goose.
Year 2004, Las Vegas - Bowling, Dolphins, Fremont Street, Luxor