Scot Cooper racing the Confluence Uphill in 2003, with Eric Kvamme on the stopwatch
9/22: Please note that the registration form no longer lists T-shirts
Please mail in your registrations ASAP to help us plan! But make sure your paperwork reaches me by Wednesday, Oct. 5 for advanced registration. The registration form is a two-page PDF
document. If you have problems viewing it download the latest version of the free Adobe
- Print both pages of the registration form (you can use front & back).
- Fill out the form. Be sure to fill in everything on the waiver section. Otherwise this could cause delays (for everyone) at the start of your first ride.
- Yes, you must be a member of the Unicycling Society of America or sign up. The insurance will protect you and us.
- Make sure it's signed and dated at the bottom
- If you are a minor, attending without a parent or legal guardian, that section must be signed and notarized.
- Fill out your check and mail both to the address on the form.
For Registration Form
Note to Minors and their parents/guardians:
Your parent or legal guardian will have to sign and otherwise fill out the necessary parts of the waiver. If the parent/guardian is going to MUni Weekend and can meet the organizers in person, notarization is not needed. Otherwise, this information must be notarized on your registration form/waiver. Yes we know it's a hassle but there will be no exceptions. Contact if you have any questions.